So...I'll try to go over a few things that have occurred since we last talked...
1. I get an iPod for Christmas. Sorry, but this might be the coolest thing since I got my Xbox...but not as cool as high definition dvd will be in another year.
2. My hometown gets a new bishop. Why waste space on this? Not so much that Saginaw has a new bishop, but that you would think he was the second coming of Marcel LeFevre. I can't for the life of me imagine how people can direct such vitrol towards a former bishop while discussing their hope for the new one. Then again...I've never understood why kneeling is so important to people.
3. It snowed in Chicago. And for the love of God...you'd think this was Phoenix, Arizona for the way the newscasters covered the storm. It was snow, not acid rain.
4. The dog is doing well. Mia is doing great. She's finished obedience school, and now were working on having her NOT chew through my rugs.
5. The future holds....no idea...but keep checking back and I'll let you know.