What's Going Through My Head

6.03.2005

Saw Dave Matthews Band last night....somewhat underwhelming....

One Sweet World
Grey Street
Louisiana Bayou
Too Much
Dream Girl
Hello Again
Time Of The Season
Die Trying
Lover Lay Down
American Baby
Smooth Rider
Warehouse
Hunger For The Great Light
Crash
Stand Up
All Along The Watchtower


Old Dirt Hill
Tripping Billies

More disturbing from where I sit.....two things....the first the group of high schoolers who said "I've heard every song I wanted to hear"....excuse me? Apparently they own no music by the band that was written before 2001. Also disturbing where the two couples having fully clothed carnal relations on the lawn next to me...perhaps I'm getting too old for outdoor concerts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home