What's Going Through My Head

5.29.2005

I write this as I complete the last night of my sojourn to Bay City, Michigan. I've been here since Thursday and head back to Chicago in the morning....so people of Chicago rejoice....even if I really only hang out with about 5 people there...and at that...it's really 2...I just say 5 to make myself sound less pathetic.

The truth of the matter is that I'm looking forward to making it back, and so is the dog. Once I get back, it's time to get some things straightened out for good in a variety of areas. So if you really like me....say an extra prayer or two that this cloud that's been hanging over me for almost a month breaks.....and that the old maxim is true...if you hide from the rain you'll live in a desert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home