What's Going Through My Head

5.28.2005

Let's briefly relive my week shall we?

Sunday

4 Catholic masses....3 in English....1 in Spanish

A trip to the Fieldhouse at 10pm

Monday

A perfectly enjoyable ResEd banquet

A trip to Kelly's, BW3, and Lincoln Station

Tuesday

Another day at work...including some training

A trip to Kelsey's

Wednesday

Fiesta Mexicana for lunch

A trip to Jack Sullivan's in the evening

Watched Star Wars Episode III AGAIN....sorry...but the entire sequence including the wiping out of the jedi and the transformation of anakin into darth vader makes it worth it...plus George Lucas needs the money

Thursday


Drove home

Had wine and pizza on my mom's patio

Friday

Shopped

Babysat

Met my sister at the Midland Street Pub

Saturday

Shopped

Met my sister at BW3

For some reason...whenever I'm facing a transition in my life...my life becomes similar to that of a vagabound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home