What's Going Through My Head

11.06.2004

Ok...it's Saturday morning, oddly warm here in Chicago...

Time to put my political views aside before I drive away every conservative friend I have. By the way, I'm not the unabashed liberal my postings might make you think I am. I'm actually all for fiscal conservatism, which is why I never let a balance roll over on any of my credit cards.

Anyway, on to the important issues of the day.

MSU versus Ohio State.

In case you didn't know, Ohio State isn't having too good of a year (by their standards), and my team has been just tantalizing enough to keep me tuning in waiting for them to turn the corner.

Let's see how Damon Dowdell can do today, it's his last chance for redemption and it would make for a great story to end the season.

MSU needs 3 wins in these last 4 games to go bowling...today would be a hecuva step in the right direction for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home