What's Going Through My Head

2.14.2005

Random musings on a Monday.....

Great weekend....it's always interesting to me how you can meet new people when you least expect it and have a great time doing it. So here's a shout out to the two people who put up with me for two nights...and the one who put up with me for 12 consecutive hours (which as anyone will tell you is a lot of "matt time").

Currently playing on ITunes....a song by comedian Stephen Lynch. Who is a very funny guy.

Why are you not watching Arrested Development yet? Justice is blind hermano...justice is blind.

My dog....she's lovely...aside from eating a pillow when she was bored yesterday and her penchant for moving all of my socks around the apartment. Although, I should probably mate those socks at some point. (And yet, the whole idea of mating an item of clothing is a little freaky).

It's Valentine's Day....and this will shock all of you who know me....I'll be spending mine trying to play cupid between roommates in my building. I don't need them to love each other...but they do need to start getting along. Valentine's Day....what a stupid holiday...it hasn't even been on the catholic calendar for the last 35 years...but here we are....sending roses and really bad chocolate around the world.

I'm pretty stoked for the upcoming college basketball tournaments....this has been a great season. I'm not ready to write off my Spartans yet....you wouldn't be crazy to pick them to the final four depending on how the brackets fall.

Last thing.....the NHL is probably cancelling for good today....or tomorrow....at which time I will have a memorial showing of the movie Miracle at Herek Indoor Stadium. Please phone for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home