What's Going Through My Head

2.28.2005

It's a Monday...I've written next to nothing of note for a good week or two in this thing, instead letting pictures do the talking for me...which is probably better anyway, because I don't think anyone actually reads this thing (save for Amico, who comes here without prompting).

Anyway, not much has changed too dramatically in my life (at least not anything important).

The Oscars were last night and I though Chris Rock was pretty funny. Jamie Foxx even got my cold emotions to take notice with the stuff he said about his grandma...which got me to thinking...how would I thank Grandma Herek.....but I don't think the crowd would want to hear about the cookies she used to burn or the fact that she neglected to put sugar in brownies in order to save money.

Let's see....DPU Men and Women both won over the weekend...MSU men lost a tough one in OT to the dreaded Hoosiers of IU.....as a shout out to several people, let's not forget that Notre Dame LOST to UCLA....U..C..L...A....had to get that in there. (Also for the record, I'm told they put up a tree for every pretty girl at St. Mary's College...not easy girl as someone tried to convince me recently).

I wish I had more to say, but right now....I got nothin'

1 Comments:

  • Hey Matt,
    Just wanted to let you know I found your blog and stopped by to check it out. Very nice. Makes me wish I had the initiative to start one. Alas, I am too lazy.

    Take Care,
    Patrick Maguire

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home