What's Going Through My Head

4.27.2004

WWW.MEMORYHOLE.ORG

Hmmm...I wouldn't call myself a raging liberal, but I can't help but feel that the president thinks we can't handle the truth (insert Jack Nicolson impersonation).

This isn't anything too new, it's been in circulation for a week, but it's 288 photos of flag draped coffins that have come back from the Iraq conflict.

The White House is furious about this, they don't want us to see these photos for some reason...something about respect for families, etc...and yet when the same president started his re-election campaign he ran an ad showing a flag draped coffin coming out of the WTC. I don't want to be a cynic...but does anyone doubt that if this war had taken 60 days with 10 american dead that we would have known their names by now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home